A little glimpse into the future

Monday, March 25, 2013
This week I had two little sneak peeks into the future. I was offered the garden internship that I applied for. So I will be staying in Marion this summer. It is for real the greatest deal. I am pretty excited about it. We also had our new staff retreat this weekend. So it was a sneak peek into the team dynamics of a new staff and getting to know and love these girls. I am also super excited for that.
Stunning ladies right?

Anyways, it was great to have a little snippet of what life is going to be like in the near future. However, I want to stay in the here and now. I have to in order to survive schedules like these:
Pretty crazy but oh so beautiful and sweet.

1 comments:

  1. Yes such a good season!!!! Soak in it.

Post a Comment