Snowflake Socks

Tuesday, February 4, 2014
This Indiana winter has been unreal. Never in all of my 3 previous years of living in Indiana have we had a winter like this one. Normally, I would call my mom and she would say they have two feet of show and we would have a light dusting. However, this year is wild.

My man Ben has a real job as a teacher (so proud of him daily) and they have had like 82 snow days already. Ok, maybe not 82 but between 4 and 34 snow days. We started off the semester with 2 snow days in a row at IWU which is almost unheard of. Anyways. Today I am wearing my snowflake socks to usher in yet another snow storm.


I am also fighting off a looming nap. However, I really may not win. And today I think that is OK. 

Before too long this blue mass will be upon us. Another reason to stay inside, read, drink tea, and watch Netflix. I am just fine with that.

1 comments:

  1. Kimberly said...:

    maybe we should skype from our rooms. just like the old times.

Post a Comment