Africa Bound

Sunday, June 5, 2011
This will be my last blog until I get back from Africa. When I return I plan to post the journal entries that I will do while I am there. If you are reading this I ask you to pray for our team. Pray often! If your reading this and will pray everyday from now during our trip that would be amazing! Here are some ideas of more specific things to pray for:

Travel- a lot of people are driving to Indianapolis, and when we return will have to drive home, that flights will all arrive on time, that we will be able to be Christ like to everyone we come in contact with during travel, that during the travel days we will grow as a team and bond.

In Malawi- Pray for our Backyard Bible Study- my role is leading activities, pray for a minimal language barrier. Circle of Hope International- the organization we will be working with. That our team will be servants to not only the people of Malawi but each other and the missionaries. That God's love will be shown to everyone we meet.

Health

Families of the team members- peace, comfort.

Thank you!!!!!!!

Ephesians 3:20-21 "Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. Glory to him in the church and in Christ Jesus through all generations forever and ever! Amen."

1 comments:

  1. Emily Larson said...:

    Praying every day! Love you!

Post a Comment