In a few short days...

Thursday, June 2, 2011
In a few short days I'll be leaving STC and headed for Indianapolis. Then from Indianapolis my team and I will be headed to Malawi. I can not believe that I will be going back to Africa on Tuesday. For a while it seemed so far off that I was almost like in denial that it would ever actually be time to go/pack. That brings up packing.......packing is awful. We are suppose to pack like its a carry-on...but please tell me who in the world ever brings a sleeping bag in their carry-on. I have a feeling that it is going to take up a ton of space.
 This is clearly not me...but it is kind of how my packing looks but not that extreme.



This past weekend my brother, sister in law, and nephew visited! It was so much fun! We also went down town Chicago for a day.

I won't be able to blog while I'm in Malawi. However, I plan to keep a journal that I will post after I get back.

Things to be praying for about the trip:
  • Packing-that we will only bring the things that we need
  • Team unity
  • Easy Travel-no major bumps
  • Health-especially with Malaria meds side effects
  • That our team will be helpful and encouraging for the long term missionaries
  • All the glory be given to God

2 comments:

  1. Kimberly said...:

    PAIGEEEEE! i'm so excited for you! i can't wait to hear all about it! i miss you and i'm praying for you!

  1. Emily Larson said...:

    Can i please see your nephew before he turns 20? k thanks.

Post a Comment