Throw Pillows

Wednesday, July 27, 2011
*I understand that this topic is lighter than a lot of my most recent blogs....and I don't care.*

I love throw pillows. I know they seem silly. But I like throw pillows for what I think are good reasons. I like to hug them...they give me great comfort. I blame one of my Student Council Advisers/teachers. She had this pillow that she kept in the classroom for kids who were having bad days. She always knew when something wasn't right and would say "Paige...do you need the pillow?" I'd nod for fear if I spoke that the tears would come rolling out. She'd give me the pillow and I'd hug the crap out of it. I think that those days have really impacted my current love for throw pillows. I find such a sense of comfort and love and security.


It is vital to me that the pillow is comfy. I don't like pillows that are just for decoration purposes. I think a pillow can look great and have great squishiness. Last year I had two great throw pillows on my futon that were perfect.

The other day my mom and I were running errands and we bought throw pillows in 3 different stores. Here's one of them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment