Last night in the 630 v2

Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Again the time has come. What time is that? Time for transition again. We college students learn a lot about flexibility during these years. We live here for a little while, live there a little while, have this job for a bit, then have that one. This year is a bit easier in a few aspects. For one, I am returning to the same hall, the same room, and the same job (but I know it'll be a complete new experience). I am going back to the same school. My major is the same. So like I said a lot of things are going to be constant.

However, I will be living alone. I think it is going to be an extremely growing experience for me. I also have gotten so use to living at home again. I think that is so strange how only a few months ago being back in the 630 was so strange and now it feels so natural again.

I want to write a post listing events of the summer. So hopefully soon I will get to that. I also have yet to blog about vacation.

Anyways...as I enter into this time of training and preparing my heart, and mind for this school year I want to take a moment to remember how blessed and thankful I am for the way that this summer has been everything I needed it to be. God has met me in amazing ways. I have grown, learned, been challenged and encouraged. I want to laugh when I think about how much thought and time I put into thinking about this past summer, what it would be like, what I would do, and how God has just blown me away with His faithfulness and sovereignty. I am blessed. I have had so many people in my life this summer play such crazy important roles that I never could have thought. I have been loved incredibly by my family. Again, my heart is so full.


0 comments:

Post a Comment