Training

Saturday, August 25, 2012
I'd like to start off by stating that it is so good to be back. I am so at home here and I am incredibly blessed by that. It has been a crazy start but it has been good. Training takes up most of my time and when I am not training I am bonding with my staff. These weeks are seriously some of the best in the entire year. I feel at peace about returning to Eastside. I am loving this years staff.

Formerly North Hall is not Beckett Hall. Which is awesome. 

My sweet best friend Katie turned 22! We celebrated in various ways that day. Think picnic at President Smiths house (with all of Reslife).

This crazy lady and I got to act together in Behind Closed Doors which is a training activity. We were fighting roommates. It was beautiful. She makes me laugh. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment