Christmas in college

Sunday, December 9, 2012
We take every opportunity to celebrate the season. That often means dressing up like we are crazy and singing. This happened kinda  lot this week. Nbd that it was/is always one of the most crazy weeks of the semester. Maybe thats why I slept for 12 hours last night? Anyways.


































This is now a tradition. We have an all hall meeting where we sing "12 days of Check-out" to our residents and dress up in crazy christmas gear. We then take it upon ourselves to parade around campus and encourage all those with their noses in the books. We quietly walk though the library and turn heads. We paused for this solid window pic. This is college right? This is also my job? 

My E1E ladies and our brother unit decorated Christmas cookies this week. The creativity was unreal. I love those girls. 


We then celebrated in the form of Christmas morning. For confidentiality reasons I will not describe this event any further. But it was a blessing. One of my favorite moments of the year. Again. So blessed by my relationships old and new that have been formed in this hall. When else in life to moments like this happen? So blessed by this community. 

Ok, well someone said finals are this week... so I should go figure out what I can do about that. 



2 comments:

  1. Kimberly said...:

    confidentiality reasons? hahaha what?

Post a Comment