Continually Give Thanks

Thursday, January 17, 2013
This morning my heart woke up thankful.

Thankful for the cross and new mercies each day.
Thankful for the chance to learn and grow in this community.
Thankful for my girls and my job and the opportunity to do life with them.
Thankful for my closest friends who are some of the most caring and courageous people I know.
Thankful for a season of cold and dark to search for warmth and seek.
Thankful for laughter and those who know me best and know exactly how to make me laugh.
Thankful for passions that the Lord has placed on my heart.
Thankful for the options and possibilities that I am given each day.
Thankful for a family that is loving from afar and always protects.
Thankful for sweet mornings.

The list could go on and on...and for that I am thankful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment