For Kimbo

Sunday, May 15, 2011
Dear Kim,
I love that you read my blog. Today I miss you greatly. The weather here sucks...so we would have to live in the same dorm in order to see each other. :) I love that we were cousins separated at birth and basically have the same last name and God brought us back together :)...I love that you write on my wall and tell me to blog. I love that you are going to Alaska this summer and I cannot wait to hear about it and to see your wonderful pictures! I love that we will live in the same dorm next year. I still love the fact that during a crappy day you came to give me a hug in Baldwin and I started sobbing because I felt like you would understand me more than anyone. hahaha im tearing up just writing this to you! I love that our Mom's are friends and whenever we are with each other and they call and we say "Im hanging out with Kim" or "im hanging out with Paige" they respond "Oh I love Paige/Kim" I had such a great year and I owe a lot of that joy to you! I'm excited to share next year and years to come with you! I love you more than you know!!!!!!

I took this one of my Mom's facebook. The caption is "Paige and Kim, they must be long lost twin sisters"
This one says it all :) PURE JOY

1 comments:

Post a Comment