Road Trip to Greenville

Sunday, May 15, 2011
I had been home for 2 weeks. It was awesome and all but it was time to take a break and go somewhere. I decided I would go visit Matt at his school.....since they still had school haha. Tom accompanied me on the voyage and helped share the drive etc.

After forever driving south we finally got there. It was so fun to see another small Christian school and to get a peek into Matt's life at school. Tom and I were often obnoxious about the fact that we didn't have school anymore. We met his friends, ate meals together, went to a lake near by, visited Matt at work, and other shenanigans. Keep in mind that it was in the 80's and 90's while we were there. Matt's group of friends were awesome, it was great to match names with faces.

I decided that it felt like camp to me since I didn't have to take classes. Eventually it was time to head up north again through tons of rain and into colder weather.

Tom and I really loved the Grenville sign so we insisted that picture were taken by it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment