Fake Tattoo's

Wednesday, May 4, 2011
I have been taking my time as I unpack from school and put things away in my room here. While doing this task I came across my temporary tattoo's. I've always saved them...no real reason as to why but you just never know when you need a fake tattoo. So I picked a random one and put it on my ankle.
This is the one I picked. Its the Nesquik bunny. Totally random but awesome. My mom has had a cold and a lot on the to-do list. So I decided that she needed a fake tattoo as well. She picked out this one.
Fake tattoos are a great reminder to just have fun and enjoy life and not take yourself too seriously!

2 comments:

  1. No better way to cheer up mom. Awesome.

    Remember that zebra gum that had temporary tattoos on the wrappers? Remember that?? Those were the shiz.

  1. leslie said...:

    Wow! I love that Nesquik bunny kids temporary tattoo... My little kid wants to try putting tattoos like that...

Post a Comment