I had a class cancelled so......

Wednesday, December 7, 2011
I decided to blog.
Sleep in.
Shower.
Pinterest.
Look at my new favorite website goglamping.net
Go to 11 o'clock chapel.
Relax.

I think it was a good choice. I CAN NOT believe that the end of the semester is here...it absolutely blows my mind. I don't know what else to say about it but it's been great. I have enjoyed my classes. I had minimal freak outs. Always a plus. I have loved being an RA. My unit is amazing. God has shown up in more ways than I can count. I have fallen more and more in love with Him. I have made wonderful new friends and deepened relationships that already existed. I've been surprised. I've been broken. I've been energized. I've been angry and bitter. I've been uplifted. I've been encouraged. I've been cautious. I've been reckless. I've been reflective. I've moved on. I've reminisced. hahaha I could probably keep going but I won't.

The weekend will be here before I know it. I am looking forward to it. IWU is magical during Christmas time. I hope for lots of time by the fire and lots of coffee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment