One more for July

Tuesday, July 31, 2012
It is my last week of my internship. Usually people would say "how is it already my last week of my internship?" But for some reason it kinda feels right. I think it seems normal that this is when things start winding down before they start winding up again.

I finished my online fine arts class- I would highly recommend taking the class in that fashion. I am now planning and having my "hey lets grab a meal/coffee before we go."

I miss these people SOOO much!

Last weekend I made an Indiana grand tour. I surprised my friends Katie and Grant. I told my friend Nick I was coming so he made sure that everyone would be there. It was wonderful. Spent sweet quiet time alone by my favorite pond. Did homework at McConn. Chatted by the fountain. Stargazed. We ate at my favorite restaurants. Watched the  London 2012 opening ceremonies. It helped me to remember more clearly what I was going back to and to return home (STC) with a fresh memory of the things that I love here so I can soak those things up while I am here.


The other part of the Indiana grand tour was going to my cousins Indiana wedding reception. It was fun to have all the cousins together.

This weekend I am teaching on Habakkuk in middle school sunday school and TREK. It is totally a growing process as I put together what I want to say. I am learning a ton.

I feel reaffirmed that I picked the right internship for me for this summer. Not that there was a lot of question in my mind but it is just even more firm. It is awesome the way that God works those kind of things together.

I dont think I ever wrote about how I sold/donated my plasma with my friend Jordan. It is a whole story in itself. Remind me and i'll write a whole post on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment