So active

Friday, September 16, 2011
. Here are words I do my best not to use: stress, worry, and now busy. I don't like that one. I'd rather say active, or something positive like that. I hate when people always talk about how busy and stressed and worried they are. I don't think its healthy. I think its annoying and unattractive....and maybe if you didn't talk about it so much you could get things done...and be less stressed...and not so busy? The word busy is new on my list. So I've probably used it recently. Enough venting about that!

I have been very active recently! It has been great. Here are some high lights. This week Kim and I went on a bike ride together. It was cute. We went on a trail I had always wanted to go on but had never had the chance! It's actually really nice! In the fall (once the leaves turn) its going to be stunning. We biked for about an hour and stumbled upon a random little zoo of strange animals...baby buffalo included.

Last night we had an RA par-tay. We were told that we were just celebrating all the hard work that was put into training and RESlife week. We all figured it was just a little dessert and we would be on our way. However....when we arrived there were people with name tags taking pictures...which was just a little odd. I mean yes we are all the fun that exists on this campus...but you cant really capture it with a picture. We did some RA appreciation things and then they announced it....the cow walked out. We were at a VIP premiere event.. for Chick-fil-a! It wasn't going to officially open until Monday but all the RA's were going to get it tonight... for free-anything on the menu. We went crazy. They were throwing out little stuffed cows and it was insane. We all acted very American and just hyped it all up. So great.








The riches of YOUR love will always be enough.

3 comments:

  1. The ride to the petting zoo is like 8 miles. I biked about there with my freshmen two years ago and almost keeled over. It was exhausting!

    This Chick Fil A thing is madness.

  1. Emily Larson said...:

    "with her freshmen".

    Sheesh. She means her friends. We are her FRIENDS.

  1. haha "active" does sound better.

    and i'm so glad you love the petting zoo! It's one of my favorites of all time.

Post a Comment