I'll blog for a hot second

Friday, September 30, 2011
I'm not sure why I haven't felt inspired to blog recently. Here are a few sentences that might not be sentences that probably won't be connected. There is always something going on. I am so thankful for my mornings. They are beautiful and peaceful.
Life is seldom what you plan.
National Coffee day was great. I went to a new coffee shop. It was cute. I'm not sure how I am going to stay up till 2:30 tonight on duty... Its homecoming chapel today...last year was a sex talk so my guess is the school is going to try and redeem itself. The weather is yucky. We hung out with our brother staff last night. They are fun. I enjoy it. We had bro/sis mini golf yesterday. Huge success. I miss home. Last night I hung out with the dirty 6:30 crew (aka people from home who go here/taylor). It was great. "You wont tell your kids about the night you went to bed early."I think I'd like to sleep all morning. I probably should have slept in at least a little bit today. Oh well. Everything goes so fast. A week ago we had No/So movie on the lawn. It seems like yesterday. I wish my running was more consistent. I blame myself.

1 comments:

Post a Comment