Wait...summer happened?

Sunday, September 11, 2011
Summer feels like a year ago I know I'm getting less and less tan by the minute. I feel like I have been at school for a year. I have only had class for a week. It feels like 8 months. Is that bad? I have no clue. I'm happy. I do love it here. Do I love summer? Yes. For sure I do. Oh how true it is that there is a time for everything.

Right now I am just excited that Reslife week is over. Is Reslife week great? Yes it is. Is it a little crazy? Yep. Do I only get to participate as a college student in Reslife week 4 times? Probably. That's how I try to look at it. Did I want to go to the Shatford gong show? Not really..but hey its things like that you don't get to enjoy after college. So "Eastside live it up!". My residents were for sure "Living it up". I was so excited by how many turned out to different events even if they were just cheering.

E1E getting pumped for lodgeball!

This is my first semester that after attending all my classes I didn't panic and think I needed to drop/add anything. I finally felt content and prepared for every class on my schedule. Its going to be a good amount of work but hey...its college... only 3 more years.

Emily at dinner last night said that we should get a vacation after this week. I think that is a great idea. It probably will feel like a vacation without all the craziness of the first week of classes. Still craving a normal schedule. I am sure it'll happen soon.

#Godisfaithful.

1 comments:

  1. you hash-tagged a blog post. i'm ok with it.

    love you lots and praying for you lots. God is going to do amazing things in and through you this year be confident in His plan.

Post a Comment