We're Going to Chicago!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Last night we had No/So worship night (see post from last year about that...I could link them but im too lazy). We also found out where we are going for our staff retreat this weekend. We are going to stay at Emily's grandma's house outside Chicago. I'm excited to get away with our staff. It will be weird being so close to home....and not being able to be home. Luckily I will see my mom TOMORROW and Friday for Grandparents weekend. I am so ready to go home for a little bit. But that won't happen for few weeks. It is amazing how at home I am here this year compared to last year. I have a lot more to do.

My nephew is wearing shoes now...so I basically feel like I am missing him grow up. I wish St.Louis really meant Indianapolis or something. I got free sample kcups in the mail yesterday and I'm trying one now. Its delicious. I love me some coffee. Fall is here. The weather so far this week as been fantastic. I have two flag football games tonight. That's pretty intense. Again... not sure where things are going to get done. But God provides in funny ways. I am also in constant fear now that my computer is going to crash. However when I think about it crashing I feel like I wouldn't be able to remember what I was missing. Weird. Hopefully it doesn't. I wish I had more time to blog. I miss it.

Grace and Peace

0 comments:

Post a Comment