Recently 2

Saturday, October 15, 2011
On the last episode of The Adventures of Paige..

Recently I have had a good amount of papers and tests...and still have more to come this week. My Grandma and Mom came for grandparents day. Then as a staff we went to Chicago and stayed at Emily's grandparents. It was so much fun. I was actually amazed by how relaxing it was to get away. I absolutly love our staff. Today we have North Hall Day away. My running has been less than ideal. I can't seem to get myself up in the morning when I want to run...then I beat myself up about it. Its stupid. But I have been running with Kim in the afternoons. So that's been a joy. I spend a lot of my time on the North Hall porch with friends doing homework. I have to enjoy it now while the weather is still tame enough. I get to go home on THURSDAY! I am going to stop by Olivet Nazarene University on my way home to see some awesome people. This is the longest I have ever been away from home. I am so excited for home cooked meals, sleeping in my own bed, hugging my family, looking out at my yard.

Its so weird to me when I think about where I was at just a year ago. I actually feel like I've gotten younger. I get a second chance at the whole freshman dorm thing haha. I love it. My roommate is awesome. We have way too much fun together. It's incredible how much more I love IWU. My heart is so much more content. My heart is filled. This has really become a home to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment