No class

Thursday, October 27, 2011
Today I was suppose to have one class. Our professor wasn't going to be there...yet we were suppose to show up and watch a movie. I didn't really like that idea but I would have done it. Until I got an email this morning that said it was cancelled. I woke up early for staff breakfast at 7. Went back to bed till 10. Found out that my class at noon was cancelled. Went back to bed till 11:30. It was absolutely beautiful. I feel lucky. Now I'm still in my PJ's, listening to Taylor Swift and I can justify time to blog! I love it! I'm happy.

My computer is dying. The hard drive is going to die any day/hour. I'm surprised that it has lasted this long since its initial signs of death. I am going to go home again this weekend to get it replaced. Thankfully everything was backed up last weekend so I am not worried about that. It is also my Dad's birthday on Monday so we can celebrate that. My computer could not have picked a better week to die. My classes are as calm as ever. This weekend is a great weekend to go home. If I had to pick a week for my computer to die I would pick this one. I also want to figure out what is wrong with my feet and why they burn so much when I run.

During this season I have often found myself looking back on what was happening in my life a year ago. Not because I am still hanging on but because it is amazing how much things have changed. It is a good thing. I have grown in ways that I never saw coming. "Maybe its me and my blind optimism to blame"-Taylor Swift. "I see it all now that your gone. Don't you think I was too young to be messed with." I swear Taylor sings about my life! Anyways...its amazing to see where God has brought me to today.


 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us" Ephesians 3:20

1 comments:

  1. Kimberly said...:

    happy no class day!

Post a Comment