John Wesley Weekend

Monday, October 24, 2011
I think that "Fall Break" is a misleading title. I was chatting with a friend that I was driving home after the weekend and we decide that saying "Break" makes both us and others think that its longer. However, Columbus Day weekend, or Memorial Day weekend you know is just one extra day to the weekend. We decided it should be called John Wesley Weekend (JWW). Not that anything significant with John  Wesley happened that weekend but its just a weekend to celebrate his life. My JWW was great.

Cider. Donuts. Muffins. Friends. Laughter. Family. Coffee. St. Charles. Flash backs. Survivor. Modern Family. Omega 3s. Grilled Salmon. Apple Crisp. FBCG. Early Risers Sunday School. Sunshine. Leaves. Olivet. Running. Leroy Oaks. Planning classes. Conversation. Encouragement. Sleep. Naps.

I am so incredibly blessed. God is so faithful. It's absolutely insane to think back a year ago and where I was at and to think about how far God has brought me and then to think about where He will bring me next year.

Guard your heart Paige. Guard your heart Paige. Guard your heart Paige.

1 comments:

  1. "...for from it is the wellspring of life."
    Proverbs 4:23

    I like the JWW idea.

Post a Comment