SB46

Sunday, February 5, 2012
Well. I guess it is the Super Bowl today. Indy is hosting...so I suppose it is supposed to feel closer yet it really does not.  Here is my dumb girl knowledge. The Giants and the Patriots are playing. The Giants coach looks like a nice old man almost a grandfather figure who I would enjoy having a conversation with. The Patriots coach looks like a grumpy next door neighbor. The Patriots quarterback is Tom Brady. He is so good looking. Hands down. He is hot. Eli Manning, the qb for the Giants is also a good looking man but not near as hot as Tom Brady. So if the Giants win I will be happy for the coach. If the Patriots win I will be happy for Tom Brady.

In the Indianapolis area IWU has the last commercial before National coverage takes over or something like that. I think that is pretty sweet.
 http://iwublog.indwes.edu/bid/121120/IWU-Fills-Pregame-Ad-Space-in-Super-Bowl-XLVI-s-Hometown

For my class Media & Society we are encouraged to watch the commercials for homework. I am a fan of that. If you think about it it is such a media filled event and our whole society is so involved. I think it is so interesting how many people watch the Super Bowl. Our culture is so strange sometimes.

I think it is pretty neat that the weather is so great. People could really play a little backyard or (NoSo) football today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment