Valentines Day

Wednesday, February 15, 2012
love. For rare situations I woke up at 5:45 on valentines day. Put valentines outside the doors of all my residents. I love them. I put on my valentines day socks. I went to staff breakfast. I love them. Then I went to class and did those not so exciting things. I had lunch with a resident and coffee with another. I thought "oh I'll just sit in McConn after and do some homework." I remembered why that never works. I had so many great conversations. I got all dressed up for my dinner date with Noelle to Baldwin. It was cute. We had a great talk.I was on duty for the night. Here are some pictures/video footage from the day.


 My great socks from the college mom's care package. 

This great guy came over to play some tunes for me. It was a little dreamy. I feel like I've known Kenny for years. He is so fun.

1 comments:

Post a Comment