Random updates

Sunday, June 10, 2012
This is one of those blog posts where I just let my mind go crazy and do whatever it wants. And a lot of those times it is creating bullet points.


  • My internship has been crazy. Lots of ups and downs...and I am learning a lot... ultimately learning that Jesus can do a much better job than I ever could. 
  • I am tired a lot. I dont really know why..I am eating well..working out..and sleeping a good amount. 
  • I got some serious sun this weekend and I like that... I just dont really like the being burned part. 
  • Check this out
  • I am so thankful that I have a God that is so much bigger than I am and who knows my heart.
  • I feel so unequipped for so many things but I trust that God is faithful and has done a wonderful job equipping. 
  • This week will fly by just like all the others have.
  • I am so thankful for wonderful friends and especially ones that let me come enjoy their little piece of heaven on a lake.
  • I read the hunger games in a day and half. I enjoyed it. I am a fan of seeing the movie and then reading so that I don't get angry when the movie casts people differently than I would have. 

  • I went Kayaking and it started to really feel like summer. 

1 comments:

  1. Kimberly said...:

    love love love that you used that picture for your intern article thingy! soooo good talking to you yesterday. only 66 days until we can have dates again! not that i'm counting.

Post a Comment