Anything Could Happen

Sunday, October 28, 2012
Anything Could Happen is the title of one of Ellie Goulding's new songs. I am a fan. Today I have been talking a lot about decision making. Laura this morning during our coffee date asked me how I made decisions and I went through the process that my brain went through in making decisions- ultimately knowing that God is sovereign. I continued to talk about various upcoming decisions with Steven and Kim. In all reality...anything could happen. The two big(ish) decisions that are on my mind are Reslife for next year...and what to do this summer. I know both of those things seem far away.. but yet they need to be decided on somewhat soonish. Next year...really anything could happen. Amazing things or things that make me want to run away.. I dont know. But one thing that remains constant is Kimberly.

This pretty new blog is props to that wonderful lady. I am so thankful for her. I don't say it enough. When I think about next year there are a lot of potential changes...but I know I will have my sweet Kimbo Slice. We are in this college thing together. I know that next year we will go on bike rides, we will have weekly dates, we will talk about blogs, and she will know me better than most people. For that I am so thankful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment