Fall Break Review

Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Well it happened. Fall break came and went. I guess thats how it happens. It seems like this distant idea and before you know it...bam..its already done and gone. Anyways. I drove to and from the Chicagoland area with my friend Josh. He is always a joy to be around. We sang, talked, laughed. It was very restful to be at home. Naps happened. Good food happened. Sweet runs with my Dad happened.

 Here are some recaps via iPhone pictures.
The new Taylor Swift album came out. Red. Big fan. So I got to jam to that on the way home.


I introduced my mom to Bien Trucha. What a gem they both are (my mom and Bien Trucha).

I spent a good amount of time with these things.. books and hot drinks. 

 We love our Egg Harbor. It was a beautiful day, so we did not mind waiting outside. 
Oh my sweet sweet brother. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment