iPhone pics

Monday, October 15, 2012
How did I remember what happened in my life before I had pictures on my phone? I swear in just a few short years my brain will be mush. This weekend I told a few stories where I referenced my phone to show pictures to support the stories. Now, as I look to post in my blog I had to go get my phone to look back at picture to see what has been going on in this crazy adventure of mine.

It has been great. Adventures are often occurring here in this college life I am lucky to live. So let me tell you the recent story via iPhone photos.

Kim and I went to Panera this Sunday to get homework done. She went to an incredible conference this weekend so I got to hear all about it! We also stopped by Target and that is never a bad idea. 

This Saturday was Beckett Hall day away! What a blessing! We spend the day relaxing, talking, drinking coffee, roasting marshmallows (sneaking away to buy brats with Emily), taking pictures, etc. It is one of my favorite days of the year. 

This Friday we went to a corn maze and then pursued pumpkin carving like it was our job. I am so grateful. It fulfilled a lot of my fall desires. Not to mention we also got Starbucks that night where I was delighted by a carmel apple spice. So just to recap..friends..corn maze..crisp fall evening..fire.. Starbucks..pumpkin carving. What's not to love?

Ben and I took it as our mission to harvest the pumpkin seeds. "No seed left behind." This was a two day process. We baked them and created various flavors. They are a hit. 


I have adventures during the week as well. I just don't take pictures as often. This is the longest that I have ever gone without going home. This weekend that streak will end. It'll be weird. Hopefully I will blog. 

Jesus is teaching me a lot about control vs. surrender... control vs. wisdom...I am thankful. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment