8th Grade Throwback!

Thursday, December 2, 2010
Last night my phone that looks like this...
totally died. And no... its not just the battery. It just decided to give up on life last night. I was sitting watching One Tree Hill texting some dear people while my phone was plugged in and all of the sudden I looked at it and couldn't get it to turn on or anything. So..I switched battery's...still nothing. So I feel like I'm in 8th grade (pre-cell phone for me) when I had to ask to borrow phones to call my mom or know what time it is. I suppose I could start wearing a watch again? Sooooo 8th grade. Its honestly a little nice not having it. It reminds me also of when I was in Kenya and didn't have a phone. Theres a lot of freedom without that string attached. I by no means want to stay without a phone but its a nice little break. Now if the Verizon lady would just call my dorm phone so I can go eat lunch :)

1 comments:

  1. Paige O said...:

    update! I spoke to a sweet lady from my phone insurance and we got the problem all figured out! No need for a new phone!

Post a Comment