So what have you been doing this break?

Thursday, December 23, 2010
Here's a quick little snap shot of what I've been doing this break.

We got a fake Christmas tree when I was in high school but I've always missed the event of going to the farm, getting hot cider, and picking out a tree. So this year we went pretend Christmas tree hunting. This kind of hunting was better. We picked the tree closest to the road to take a picture of. Our toes never got cold. We still got to have hot cider and donuts and spend time as a family. I'm all for fake Christmas tree hunting.

We celebrated my mom's birthday and skyped in my brother who lives in New Mexico.












We traveled downtown Chicago with our friends the Rays. We went out to dinner at R.J. Grunts and to see the Lincoln Park Zoo lights.










 I've been working on support letters for Malawi. They are going in the mail today!

I went cross country skiing with my mom and was excited when I didn't fall down the huge hill!










I'd say that's pretty good for a week :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment