Tis the Season

Wednesday, December 1, 2010
I have attended public school my whole life...until now. In public school it is "winter break" or "holiday vacation"  because political correctness is the bestest..at IWU... its CHRIST-mas! Everywhere I look there are Christmas Tree's, Nativity Scenes, and other decorations.

We have a less than perfect Chirstmas tree between my dorm and our "brother" dorm. Last night we had the lighting ceremony. We gathered around the tree at 10pm. The University President prayed with us and then the count down began! President Smith flipped the switch and the not so perfect tree was lit! Then we sang Christmas carols and held hands... no exaggeration. Only at IWU.


Our tree looks a lot like this...except it has a massive plywood base because its location is in the wind tunnel and I guess they don't want it to blow over?

0 comments:

Post a Comment