Aunt to Be!!!!

Sunday, January 23, 2011
I can not believe this has not made my blog yet! I feel like a terrible Aunt to Be! My brother and sister-in-law are expecting the arrival of little baby Austin really any day now! The due day is Feburary 6th I believe but I've already been having dreams about him being born! I just realized that every sentence so far in this blog has ended with an exclimation mark! AWESOME! haha. It worked out perfectly that I was able to go out to the baby shower in New Mexico with my Mom and Grandma at the end of my Christmas break. It was so much fun going to a safari themed shower and then getting to go through all the gifts with Ayla the mother to be and organize them all! Again, I am shocked that I didn't blog about the trip to NM. I must have just gotten busy as soon as I got back to school.

The adorable cake at the shower!!! I LOVED it.
My wonderful, beautiful sister-in-law!

Grandma, myself, and my brother the father-to-be.

Thats me. In a hot air balloon.

1 comments:

  1. I just spewed crackers when you realized you were writing all your sentences with exclamation points at the end hah, and i like the hot air balloon pic hahaha

Post a Comment