Right.....then Left.

Friday, January 21, 2011
I would like to say I have become a fearless runner. Cold doesn't usually stop me (except today when its negative 100 out), rain doesnt stop me, snow doesnt stop me etc. If I let all these things stop me I would never do it! So I decided to go for my run yesterday in the snow. It was beautiful, and not too cold. I had not been running for more than 2 minutes when I stepped on a chunk of snow or ice under the new snow.....my ankle rolled and at first I was like oh crap...but I kept going. I usually have weak ankles and I roll them often so I am use to it. I decided to make the run a short one. Then this morning as I was climbing down from my top bunk...not fully awake I slipped on my roommates pillow and fell on my other ankle. It hurt wayyy worse.What does this mean?????

1 comments:

  1. I get so distracted by your fish.

Post a Comment