12 hours

Saturday, January 14, 2012
I basically got 12 hours of sleep last night. What does that mean? Haha I say it means my body needed it. The first week of classes is over. I'd say it went tell. My books that we ordered online arrived in pretty decent timing. I have friends in all my classes. I think I will really like my schedule and the subjects of all my classes. Rebash was last night. I didn't go and I feel good about it. Rebash is a lot of hype in my book (kinda like New Years Eve...duh). Not saying I don't like hype haha because a lot of times I create it. But, in this sense I don't enjoy it.

Today I need to figure out a way to mail my ipod that I am getting a replacement for....but I have to mail it with fedex. I think I will call and ask for them to pick it up? All the fedex locations are forever away.

This is just a short blog. The end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment