laughing out of confusion

Monday, January 30, 2012
The Dixie Chicks said "somedays you gotta dance" which I think is a true statement. But I also think sometime you have to laugh. You have to laugh at how crazy this life is. How messy.... and how utterly beautiful. We just need to laugh. It does not mean that I can't take things seriously....because I can. It only means that I think there is a limit of how serious we can take things.

Today I laugh out of confusion. I don't know how I can be so confused. I would go into detail but I am too confused to do so. Don't worry though. I have good processing skills. (aka Jesus). He figures things out for me. I also drew a map.  (This map below is not my map but it gives you a picture) It also made me laugh. hahahaha.

Here are some recent lessons/reminders from the Adventures of Paige...
* Laughing is healthy. Laugh often. Find people who make you laugh. Surround yourself with them. It'll keep you young?
* Relationships at all levels are messy. But I am so thankful for the ways that they grow me, and change me and challenge me.
* God is bigger than all of this stuffssss
* I love (wuv) IWU.  I am so thankful for my school and everything that comes along with it.
* Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
* People often surprise you. In good and not so good ways.
* If I could stay in bed today and shut out the world...I think I would. Just for today tho. I think that is healthy.
* I miss my fam tram.
* It is good to have situations that take you out of your comfort zone. You can learn a lot.
* I was lost in utter darkness till Jesus came and rescued me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment