Round 2.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Today is the first day of classes for second semester. At the end of this semester.... I will hopefully be halfway done with college! Insane. Here's to another few days of saying "I go by Paige". I usually freak out and want to know if I will have friends in my classes...which I found out is not a fear that everyone has..no big deal. This semester I have a majority of my credit hours with my dear sweet friend Katie. And today both my classes are with her...in the same room. So that is a great comfort. We are starting this morning out with a 7am Staff Breakfast (which we will do every Tuesday). I love it. I think it will be nice. I woke up at 6 and showered and did my devo's and already had my coffee. So I think 6am on Tuesdays might be my thing. I can do it. I love mornings. I made that commitment Freshman year of High School so I wouldn't dread all the 6:40 meetings. That was a good call.

Emily and I picked out our outfits. And instead of my Mama seeing me off my RD will see me off this morning. So much love. I hope I feel this great every Tuesday at this time.

Anyway...Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Emily Larson said...:

    Tuesdays have a new meaning this year Paigey.

  1. "i go by paige" haha

    I ALWAYS fear that i won't know anyone in my classes.

Post a Comment