Now unto the Lamb

Tuesday, January 24, 2012
God has just been all over this week. Small things. But so clear. For sure working on that intimacy thing. Really cool. Just had an interview for Royal Family Kids Camp. I am super excited about that opportunity....it has always been a ministry that makes me want to cry because I respect it so much. If you have questions feel free to ask. I'd love to talk about it.

My residents are beautiful. I am so blessed. We had a great time talking about boys Sunday night and God really showed up in that. I have been realizing the crazy amount of things that I have learned (that God has taught) about relationships in just these past 3 semesters. I have had so many awesome conversations about these things with many various people in my life this week. So great.

I am excited about things that are going on in my classes. It is beautiful to see how my passions are starting to play into my school work. I really feel like I am bringing God glory through my academic life. That's the goal right?

Jesus washed our sin's away.
All my fountains are in Him.
There is a peace.
For this very heart You have shaped for Your pleasure.
Let not the things of this world ever sway me.
It is well with my soul.

0 comments:

Post a Comment