Graduation and Fruit Pizza

Monday, May 7, 2012
This Saturday my dear brother Grant graduated from college. I am so extremely proud of him. He is going to be fantastic teacher and it was so fun to be able to celebrate him on Saturday. The whole family drove 8+ hours in one day to go down to EIU and back home. The STL crew came as well and drove back to STC for the night. It was so fun to see Austin as a walker.
Here is my dad and I hanging out after the ceremony during picture taking time.
And here is the cute little boy we call Austin.

Today is my wonderful friend Tom's birthday. So we celebrated that. My girl Katrina and I made some fruit pizza for him. We went out to lunch and watched Tangled. Happy Birthday Tom...you earned it!

So, that's life right now. It is full. Its great. I love being back with old friends but totally am missing my IWU crew. I should probably be working on Fine Arts homework right now. Here I go...

1 comments:

  1. Kimberly said...:

    i miss my paige.

Post a Comment