10 minutes

Friday, August 26, 2011
This is a 10 min blog. I have 10 min till we are going to go watch a movie as a staff. I don't have a vision for this blog post only that it will take 10 min to write. Emily is also blogging next to me. That's cute. Today we finished Behind Closed Doors training. For those of you who don't know its where there are ARD's and returning RA's that act out scenarios in rooms and we have to be the RA in the situation and act how we thing we should. Some were pretty intense and some were easier to handle. But we learned a lot from each one. I was amazed by how much we learned each room we went to. For example a scenario could be a resident having cigaretts in the room or alchohol, or a homesick resident. Tomorrow we have a day away from campus. We don't know what we are doing but we are going somewhere as a staff. I have nothing entertaining to comment on or to say but I am excited for the rest of my dear friends to get to campus! More and more people are arriving each day! It hasn't been 10 min but I am running out of things to say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment