Party AND Vacation!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Last week was crazy. We had a big party for Alex and Ayla on Saturday (slushy machine included) then Tuesday left for vacation in Michigan.

The party was fun but super exhausting. It was great getting to see so many family members and friends.

For Vacation we rented a house (that I picked out) in New Buffalo, Michigan. The house was awesome! It was a change of pace with a baby along but it worked out. The house came with a golf cart that was greatly enjoyed. We picked blueberries but I didn't get to pick as much as I did the past few years. 1. The place we usually pick just wasn't having a great year or something... my parents and I attribute it to poor or lack of pruning...and lack of weed removal. Tragic. 2. On the big picking day Austin didn't think it was a good idea.

We took our bikes and one morning my parents and I rode around the awesome neighborhood. I think Oprah might have a house in that neighborhood some of the houses were THAT nice. The morning before we left my Dad took me to the bike store to get new handle bar grips put on (now it doesn't look like I have black buggers all over my hands after a bike ride). I also got a water bottle holder. And do you know what that comes with?? A free water bottle!

I was greatly blessed to have abundant quiet time during the trip. There was a big comfy chair in the sun room that was perfect to spend time reading and praying. Big fan.

10 days till I am back at IWU!

1 comments:

  1. Yay family vacation! Paige, you're a total babe!

Post a Comment