Under Construction

Thursday, August 18, 2011
Yikes. haha my blog looks a little weird right now. I changed my background and it was late and I didn't want to change anything else. Ill get to it! Well I am all moved in! Am I all settled? Nope not yet. But its definitely getting there! I LOVE our new room. We made a specific effort to make it feel cozy. However, it is also still a little under construction. We have started RA training. Do I know everything yet? Nope. Still under construction and learning. So basically under construction was a great title for this blog post. I started a new journal this morning during my quiet time! Pretty pumped about that but basically when we are trying to become more like Christ each day we are under construction. Its a cool concept if you think about it. God is molding us and using us and fixing us, removing things, adding things, cleaning things in our lives to make us more like Jesus (who was how God intended humans to be).  But God is good and He is faithful to complete the works that He has started in us.

I started to call my residents tonight! Pretty crazy that I finally know their names! Once faces play in it will be unreal! Time to get to sleep!

2 comments:

  1. Did any of your residents just get their wisdom teeth taken out?

  1. Kimberly said...:

    i want to get you a hard hat for all this construction.

Post a Comment