So many good things!

Sunday, August 21, 2011
I have been blessed by so many good things in the short amount of time I've already been at IWU. When I got to campus I was greeted by fantastic flowers.

 It may seem crazy but I keep talking about the flowers to everyone. It looks so great! I love the coziness of our room. I've been having a blast with my roommate Emily (click here to read her blog). We have a crazy awesome staff. Eastside get ready! I had a wonderful visit from an absolutely hilarious guy named Jason (who better be reading this). My unit decorations are coming together. We get to go camping tomorrow. I finished my phone calls to all my residents.

2 comments:

  1. Oh good. You've got the yarn going. Yarn, I learned a little too late, is the best unit dec idea.

  1. it looks so great! can't wait to see the finished product!

Post a Comment