Last night in the 630

Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Yikes. I can't believe that tonight is my last night of summer. It seems like last school year was forever ago but yet I don't think summer was long enough. However, I am happy with it. I had a great summer I will not deny that. But I loveeee summer. I have richly enjoyed being home. Its weird thinking that now its back to facing the world on my own (I know its not really on my own but you know what I'm saying) again. But overall my heart is full. I am so incredibly blessed and I have been reminded of that over and over and over this summer.

There are a billion reasons that I am looking forward to these next few weeks and to this next year. Ill try to list a  few but keep in mind that this is only a few. I'm so excited to be an RA. I am pumped to room with Emily and live in a short fat room! I am thrilled to see Kim and even more thrilled that we will see a lot more of each other this year since we both live in North Hall. There will be 2 more North Stars (people from my high school) joining me to be Wildcats and another friend from home. Overall, I'm really excited to see what God has in store this year. I look back over last year and I can not believe how much has happened, how much has changed, how much I've grown, etc! Its crazy to think that by this time next year another year will have happened and be gone.

I feel like my blog posts have been kind of lame this summer so hopefully they will get juicer when I am back at school. Writing in my blog is always a good way to avoid homework haha.

2 things.
God is good.
God is faithful.

1 comments:

  1. Kimberly said...:

    KIMMMM IS EXCITED TO SEE YOUUU!!!!!!! :)

Post a Comment