100 Posts

Tuesday, November 22, 2011
This is my 100th blog. Craziness. I've been blogging for under a year and I think that 100 time is a great accomplishment. I only have one more class to go before break. Its my night class. We are just watching a documentary. I. Love. Documentaries.

Here are some random pictures of recent events.
This is Moe. Being Moe. On Grant's dashboard. I was laughing so hard.
This is a sidewalk drawing that my friend Jason from Olivet drew for me. It was raining this morning when I tried to take a picture. It says "There's always money in the Banana Stand" which is from Arrested Development. Super funny. I love it.

Grant. Doing homework? Who knows. But What this picture does document is no-shave November! He's rockin it.

 College is silly. I should clean or pack or something. Hopefully there will be more blogs to come during break.

Oh p.s. Emily and I are driving home together. It's going to be insanity (aka crazy fun).

0 comments:

Post a Comment