A week at a glance

Saturday, November 5, 2011
A week at a glance was the title of the email we sent out to all of student council at the start of the week. It said all the meetings we had and any other important events. This is more of a reflective week at a glance. I will now share some of the events that have happened this week (not including my birthday).

I went to a Professors house for a book discussion with 10 others from my class. I felt like I had walked into Pinterest. It was adorable. He had two little boys who were not going to go to bed anytime soon once we showed up. He had chocolate chip cookies, apple cider, and hot chocolate. It was wonderful. I wish I had a picture but that might have been creepy. It was a great experience and not just because we didn't have to write the paper for that book.

Last night Emily and I went to the McConn Barista competition. I love coffee. I won a free shirt. President Smith was there. He was the head judge. After that Kendra, Grant, Moe, Josh, and I went to Ivanhoes. I think it was only my second time this semester which seems really reasonable to me. It was great. After that we watched Crazy, Stupid, Love. It was crazy.

I had a presentation this week in my Sociology class. It went way better than I expected. There was great conversation.

Tonight I register for classes next semester.

I am incredibly entertained when I think about what will be going on in my life a year from now. Who knows. It's absolutely crazy. These 4 years have so much potential for so much change. But for now its one day at a time. One day is enough for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment