20

Thursday, November 3, 2011
20 years old. Goodbye teenage years. It's pretty crazy. The past few years my birthday has been kind of awful. However, this year set the bar. It was so great. Sunday night my residents surprised me with my room all decorated and cake and cookies. That was just the start. Then on Tuesday, my actual birthday, I woke up, opened some presents that my family sent for me. After that in walks Kendra with a fruit pizza. I LOVE fruit pizza. It was so yummy!!! I had lunch with Kendra and got my mail. I had a few cards and a package. It was a box of cards from my residents. So sweet! They really out did themselves. I had a class then did homework on the porch. I went to dinner with Kendra, Grant and Moe. We then moved on from dinner to shots (of espresso) at McConn. Grant bought the first round then a friend who was working gave me a free second shot...little did I know until the next day that there were two shots of espresso in the second one. I thought I would be wired after that but I really wasn't. They then walked me to night class. Night class got out early thankfully. We had covenant at 10...but I was surprised by a party with our brother staff. We also celebrated Lindsay's half birthday and Jfer's half birthday. We had ice cream then the boys wanted us to have a reunion tour of our Ke$ha and Mulan dances from opening night. So we did. It was great. All day my facebook was going crazy. I was getting wonderful texts and voicemails.
I felt so loved.
I am so blessed.
I am so thankful.

1 comments:

  1. sandy's space said...:

    YAY.. the black cloud that had hung over your birthday parted and it was a great day! I'm SOOOO glad! Looking forward to many more HAPPY birthdays for you!!!

Post a Comment