21

Sunday, November 4, 2012
It still doesn't seem real. How am I 21 years old? Crazy. Anyways. Thursday was my birthday. Never have I had such a wonderful birthday and I am very realistically thinking my birthdays to follow may never top this one.

First off, my parents came on Sunday and kicked off birthday week. They were in the state for a baby shower and came for church and lunch with me. Katie decided to celebrate my entire birthday week which was fine by me. She gave me a gift each day.
Day 1


Day 2



Day 3
Then, on my actual day of birth I had a knock on my door at 7:30 with a balloon, card, and money for freshbrew from Kim. I then had a text to go to my window where some guy friends brought me breakfast and sang me happy birthday. My birthday could have ended at 8:30 AM and I would have felt special.

But it didn't stop there. I went to my first class and Kim had given a friend in that class a gift to give me.   I went to my mail box and I had a gift from Kim there as well. For lunch, Katie and I went out to Casa Brava. Then, in my afternoon class...again another gift from Kim brought by a friend. Unreal.



Kim made this and the yellow parts are Kenya and Malawi.
After that class I spent some time having coffee with Ben and had unit dinner with my girls. Keep in mind that all through out the day I was opening gifts that my parents had sent and dropped off. I was also getting numerous text messages, phone calls, and facebook posts. Seriously so great. That night we had covenant as a staff and we had pie and ice cream and did other fun things.
I got a lot of awesome books


I feel so blessed. So humbled. So thankful. and So loved.


0 comments:

Post a Comment