Yes please

Sunday, November 11, 2012
This weekend has been exactly what I have needed in so many ways. This was the first weekend this semester that I did not have any major events planned. Originally my family had planned to come visit for family weekend but we decided that it did not make the most sense for that to happen and it was a really good thing! So with a whole weekend wide open what did I do?

Friday afternoon started with lunch with Emily and an afternoon nap with Steph. I got coffee and sat and watched music videos with Noelle for a little bit. After that Ben and I went to Matter Park and walked around. It was beautiful. We then drove around parts of Marion we had never seen and ended up finding a Frank Lloyd Wright house. Who knew?! We went out to dinner and then hung out at his house for a little bit. Then Emily and I went to go see Pitch Perfect. We drove to Muncie to see it which made it feel more like an event. That way we got more car/jam time. We loved the movie. The theater was super sketchy though. Like we were the only car in the parking lot after our movie got out and I had to ask them to turn up the volume. But its fine.


Saturday I woke up around 9:30, got my run in, and talked with Katie. That afternoon I sat in the Beckett Hall porch and drank cider and did work but also read for pleasure (I like a healthy dose of both). I went out to dinner with Katie and her family. It was so great to spend time with them.

Today (Sunday) we went to church, and then impulsively decided to go out to lunch at Casa Brava. And now our staff is sitting and doing hw in the conference room. I LOVE homework in community. Yes. Currently I am blogging. But I am doing homework as well.



0 comments:

Post a Comment