East Village Country Christmas

Friday, November 30, 2012
I am a huge fan of the East Village. It is the only place I have lived during my college life and I like that. The East Village consists of my dorm (Beckett), South Hall, and the Lodges. We are located on the...you guessed it..east side of the campus. Each year we celebrate the lighting of the East Village Christmas tree. Here is my post about it from Freshmen year. It is crazy and awesome how much has changed since then. The fact that the first year when I went to the tree lighting I knew a handful of people and now so many of the people that mean the most to me were standing around that tree. My old staff, my current staff, my old residents, my current residents, other sweet friends. My heart was full. K. Now it can be Christmas time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment