"It's like a horse heading for the barn"

Wednesday, April 13, 2011
I was talking to my mom today about how I felt home sick and she said its like what your dad always says "It's like a horse heading for the barn..horses that know they are going home, can't stop for anything, they are focused on getting there." I had no idea my dad always said that hahah but I love it! Its sooo true! There has been a lot of sad/challenging events in the past 24 hours and I am so ready to go home. I have only 5 days of class left and 3 days of finals. It's getting to the point where its hard to focus on school work anymore and its going significantly harder in the past 24 hours.
Here I am heading to the barn.
Here I am in the barn (home).

Its been great playing in the pastures of college but its time to go back to the barn for a while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment