Short Sentances That Don't/Might Not Go Together

Sunday, April 24, 2011
Christ is risen!
Survivor Easter Egg hunts are awesome.
We laughed so hard it hurt.
Bring Home Hot Pickles=great game of balderdash.
OT flash cards all over the living room.
Studying+family time/friends=?
Nothing is unpacked.
Not excited about the drive time in the next few days but excited to share it!
What if my eye is never the same?
Bruised my leg running into the deck.
Raptor runs.
I love my deck.
Blueberry coffee cake was saved.
The Ray's are family.
Summer is so close.
My heart is heavy.
I miss being tan.
My head hurts.
Malawi will be here before I know it.
My emotions are like a roller coaster.
Senior events feel like just yesterday.
Time is weird.
I love my yellow high heels.
I'm gonna go eat some blueberry coffee cake.


These choppy sentences that don't flow and seem to be all over the place is a great example of how my mind is working recently. However...God is amazing, sovereign, wonderful, compassionate, gracious, and soooo loving! Praise the Lord, O my soul.

Renewed.
Restored.
Redeemed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment